MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great race today. I hope the rest of the season will be the same. Lead changes, aggressive passes. This is what it should be.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Indeed! Rossi did well considering the Respol Honda supposedly has more grunt than the Yami. An exciting race!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
To be honest I was a little disappointed, sure the racing was good but after the practice sessions it seemed the open class bikes were a lot more competitive than they ended up being and while close and exciting it was the usual suspects up at the front.
Will everyone still be as excited when Marc has one 3 or 4 on the bounce?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
To be honest I was a little disappointed, sure the racing was good but after the practice sessions it seemed the open class bikes were a lot more competitive than they ended up being and while close and exciting it was the usual suspects up at the front.
Will everyone still be as excited when Marc has one 3 or 4 on the bounce?
I think Lorenzo will not crash every time. And Bradl did quite good as well. Even Bautista did pretty good. So consider this three alone would have been in the mix till the end.
Really thrilling race.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I think Lorenzo will not crash every time. And Bradl did quite good as well. Even Bautista did pretty good. So consider this three alone would have been in the mix till the end.

Really thrilling race.

No your right about Lorenzo, but it would have made no difference to the podium, it's still a wash with blue and orange. As for the satellite factory riders they offer glimpses of promise but rarely go the distance?

I hope I'm proved wrong but I doubt it?

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
have to give it to Marquez. The move back on Rossi on the next to last lap was really good. I bet Rossi thought he had the inside covered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts