MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, didnt catch up with any one on the Wednsday although I am not surprised as the the weather was dodgy to say the least, departed at around 11am and only a few spots of rain to Melb, very lucky however the showers then started to follow and just managed to stay in front :eek: :eek: :eek: , The GOR was also "dry' just a few damp patches under the trees, the Super pros were terrific ran 34 rear and 32 up front very very good.
a couple of pics attached, plus made a few friends at Kennet River, the parrot and the ducks!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O,
yes you are right i need a better camera !! (took these with the phone :eek: )
The birds just landed when I stopped and actually perched on my shoulder :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: very tame, a lot of tourists stop at Kennet River although i probably saw only 2 cars from Lorne to Appollo Bay ! thats the best part about mid week rides!
The night shot is the Bluebird Cafe at Appollo Bay, best fish and chips in town ! :eek:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Considering you took the photos with your phone JSM they aren't too bad at all, thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hi JSM, I left Melbourne at 9am, got as far as Torquay, saw the black ugliness in the sky that was coming from Apollo Bay way, turned back and went home when it started raining.

I can't believe that it wasn't pissing down in Apollo Bay!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Don't know about the pigeon, but the Parrot is a carbon copy of one we used to have called Clarence; the bugger wouldn't shut up, so I gave him to my Grandmother. They got on fine (my Gran and the Parrot that is) until he escaped and is presumably great grand-dad of the parrots that now fly wild around London. :laughing: :laughing:

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SR,
I was very lucky, had lunch on the Warn Ponds side at approx 1.30 and there were a few spits only, once I headed off that was ---it dry all the way so actually did not have any wet roads at all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts