MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I watched this at the weekend, also the documentary on before it about biking from T E Laurence to the ton up bikers of the 60's

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I watched this at the weekend, also the documentary on before it about biking from T E Laurence to the ton up bikers of the 60's
Yeah..,seen that too Ackers!. It was great., love those old bikes and the stories that go with them.
Brian:)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Interesting to see a snippet of Sammy Miller as his museum is local to me and he's one of my customers as we print his motorcycle books, went in to see him last week as it happens.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I can't see that program in the link as it appears it's just accessible to the folks in the UK?? Anyway, the pic looks more like it's an MV logo than a BSA logo, plus that tank shape doesn't look like the typical BSA curved ones....:confused:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a still from the documentary Ackers and Brian mentioned, I'm not familiar with the older models but it looks like the tank logo could be MV but then again it could just be a BSA bantam. Any one know for sure.
Dunno what that is. Does he have the same logo on the sleeve of his Jacket?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well spotted Bev..,yep I think your'e right about that guy and the bike.
Every time I see 'old' or even 'recent' footage of our Road Races (UGP..,NW 200., Tandragee 100.,etc) I always look out for myself as I've been going to them for around 40 years..,and yet I've never seen myself not only in 'any' footage ..or any photos in any of the many books etc.
Having said that ..,it probably best not to inflict such images to the general public!:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts