MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Article said:
the next big news out of MV Agusta will be a hyper-naked motorcycle, based on an all new 1,000 cc inline-four-cylinder motor.

“It will be a naked superbike, over 200 horsepower, with no plastic, only composite,” Castiglioni said. “Will it be €20,000? No, it will be €40,000.”
:surprise:

How much will the Lewis Hamilton edition be...

Interesting article though, ballsy move with the powerpoint slide.

·
Registered
79 Posts
So what would the future of the "cheap" F3 be...? Probably phased out and only available in RC and limited editions?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I stopped reading when he said the new B4 will be 40 000 euro.

In South Africa, the 2018 F3 800RC price has nearly doubled in the last year.

A 2018 F3 800 RC costs exactly the same as a Ducati Panigale V4 S.

MV isnt at the quality level of Ducati to justify the super premium. The resale is also shit compared to Ducati. I could live with those two issues when the price was reasonable.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Almost $50,000 US for a B4? I guess the one I got will be the last new MV I get.

·
2,155 Posts
Thanks for posting R, for some of us who have been supporting the brand since 2000, there really hasn't been anything that has surprised and or deviated our passion for all things past and present MV, "Sell less - Sell better" like that as part of the original attraction of owning an MV was side walk rarity :surprise::surprise::surprise::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts