MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weather was forecast to be in the low 90's along the farmland today so I decided to head for higher ground and some cooling snow. Stopped to gas up and get a bottle of water and had a fellow come over to compliment the MV. Said it was his dream bike and he has a poster of one on his wall at home. We chatted for a few minutes and then I headed off up the mountain road.

Beautiful run with little traffic to get in the way and the F4 growling along. Discovered it wasn't that much cooler on top of the mountain but I was able to get some snow and cool down by rubbing it on my arms and face. Unfortunately, the sky was hazy so the pics are not as clear as I would have liked. Back down the mountain with equally empty road and another great ride. About 140 miles total and she's cooling off in the garage while I enjoy a cold drink. All in all, another fine day to be riding a piece of Italian art.

Eric

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was just up in Washington last week, and really wishing that I had one of the bikes. absolutely beautiful right now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We may have a short riding season up here but it is fantastic riding when you get into the mountains.

Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts