MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
19,518 Posts
I feel great sympathy for his plight......and no bids yet! Perhaps he is frightening off potential buyers. Never knew Ducati riders were so emasculated... :loser:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Great find, Thanks for sharing... What's remarkable about this, is that it happens all the time. Obviously this poor guy (the victim) is applying a "Harm Reduction" approach the the situation. He's got all of our empathy. Andrew, you might be able to help him, tell him how you do it. We need to stick together and support our brothers all over the world.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Brilliant, sadly my wife refuses to let me get a solo cowl on any of my bikes. I get scorned before riding usually while I put the rear pegs back on.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
LOL!!! I had to share that one :)

I actually have the opposit. My wife does not want to come on the back (okay after doing once and she got extremely scared which I don't understand because I was not going faster than 240 kph), but when I was in the race for another MV last year she told that she would come on the back again. I came home with a mono :D She was very happy ;)

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
“Installed, then promptly removed in order to save testicles.”

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Troy Bayliss does pillion rides at some tracks in Australia on a Ducati. A friend, Mel who rides a monster, scored one of these. Troy clocked the fastest pillion lap at Broadford with Mel on the back, a sub minute from memory which is only a tad slower than the best lap time at the track. I should add that she only weighs about 50 kg wet.

·
Registered
966 Posts
That add is brilliant, it would be worth buying that cowl and framing it with a copy of the add for the shed. I have a couple of mates in the Somersby area, gonna ask around to find the poor chap.

·
Registered
619 Posts
My wife would not get on the F4 anyway, it is a solo.
She had her own bike, and holds a motorcycle license, but would rather ride on my cruiser with me, road trip!

The E-bait add is awesome!

Ed :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts