MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to say that I am really pleased with the sense of community and sharing of info I have experience in the short time I have been a member.:yo:

For someone like me who has quite limited mechanical knowledge, always dreamed of being an MV owner, has finally realized that dream, then had more than my fare share of mechanical problems, this forum has been invaluable.

I love my 910R Brutale (along with the whole MV range) and honestly don't think I will ever replace it - even if I buy another bike. But I have owned it for a little over a year now and this thing has cost me a small fortune!:banghead::cussing:

Having the wealth of knowledge from all the forum members has really helped me immensely!

Thanx heaps guys!
(All I need now is one of you that is willing to pay for all the bloody repairs and I'd be laughing. . .:tongue: )

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
This thread is incredibly funny from post 2 to post 3.
I do hope you're right mr. engineer.
I couldn't take it if he's from Alabama.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
:laughing:

Now I'm really interested to find out why?

·
Banned
157 Posts
very nice way to welcome a new member. Remember he was thanking the forum for its sense of community and the help given.

I think all of you above are following in MVista's footsteps becoming arrogant and possible "bullies"

not a nice way to treat a new member

dissapointed in you all.

·
Registered
232 Posts
very nice way to welcome a new member. Remember he was thanking the forum for its sense of community and the help given.

I think all of you above are following in MVista's footsteps becoming arrogant and possible "bullies"

not a nice way to treat a new member

dissapointed in you all.
Well actually I was trying to offer some help in diffusing a possibly embarrassing (potentially racist) situation. Sorry you don't see it that way cas and you are of course entitled to your opinion.

If I have offended anyone with my posts above then I apologise, that was surely not my intention.

·
Banned
157 Posts
they say it takes a true man to say sorry or apologise; and I look upto a man like that

hope others can follow your footsteps

blush, im sorry too,
never did like the french, met a french guy at uni, oh my god, dont think he knew what a bar of soap was.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sorry cas, I deleted my post. It was unfair on you and I don't want another forum war starting here.

Edit yours if you will :), enough said.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Depends if he is from Smethwick or Solihull...

Smethwick - Smithick

Solihull = Soh lee Hol

; )

joe
Haha joe, your post brought back some happy memories for me. I spent more hours working in that Land Rover factory than I care to remember. :)

Now owned by who? Tata? Another disgraceful demise of a once thriving British industry. I see the Rover brand has resurfaced. Do you know who is building them?

**Apologies to go off-topic but Big-Nig isn't around. :)**

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that's all just too funny.
To answer the question the name is Nigel - 'Nig' as my Kiwi family abbreviate it. (nothing suss!)
How very sweet of cas.kelly to come to my rescue :thewife:
Hope that put every ones mind @ ease! LMFAO

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Well Nigel..irrespective of whether you are blue, pink, orange green or any other hue..you're a biker and welcome to talk bikes and life whether here on the forum or in the local or out on a desert highway...

Welcome mate !!

joe

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
they say it takes a true man to say sorry or apologise; and I look upto a man like that

hope others can follow your footsteps

blush, im sorry too,
never did like the french, met a french guy at uni, oh my god, dont think he knew what a bar of soap was.
Vive la France,

: )

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Well that's all just too funny.
To answer the question the name is Nigel - 'Nig' as my Kiwi family abbreviate it. (nothing suss!)
How very sweet of cas.kelly to come to my rescue :thewife:
Hope that put every ones mind @ ease! LMFAO
Welcome to the forum Nigel. If you need any help, please just ask. It's a great forum.
It's o.k. cas.kelly, Kiwi's smell even worse than the French do.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts