MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this will get moved, but let's see... :)

En route to london just now. Brought my zumo, as I'm going to be doing some driving around. However, I do not have a car mount for it, wondering if any of the London folks might be able to point me to a GPS type store or bike place with lots of gear....

Thanks!
-colin

·
Registered
521 Posts
Try any Halfords. Where about in London will you be?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try any Halfords. Where about in London will you be?

Cool, thanks. I'll look at the web site and see if I can find a local one. Staying in Kensington/chelsea this week as I'm tagging along somebody elses biz trip. Used to go to halfords down the A3, but that's a bit far for the tube.... Tho I'm not opposed to rentng a car. Toying with gettng one and headng to Hideout.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I don't think that you will be able to find a Halfords locally. Try heading down to Tottenham Court Road, it's quite close to where you will be, and you will be able to pick up one from any of the stores there. Or at any Argos store.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think that you will be able to find a Halfords locally. Try heading down to Tottenham Court Road, it's quite close to where you will be, and you will be able to pick up one from any of the stores there. Or at any Argos store.
Thanks, that's the place. Went by today and a shop has it. Need to make sure I can get the Europe maps from laptop to zumo first.... If so I'll grab it.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts