MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information on the GPR Furore exhaust? It apparently came out last year, but I can't even find a picture of it installed on a Brutale, and it's not on the GPR website. Looking at it as an alternative to the Arrow Thunder, but I'd like to get more information.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Seems to be available on ebay, but I hadn't really heard about it till now and it only seems to be sold for the early model Brutales.

It doesn't appear to look much different than the carbon thunder slip-on from Arrow with not much, if any, price advantage. It's hard not to go with a proven product.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GPR has a good reputation - used to supply HRC in MGP. That being said, I'm mostly interested because I the can is all black - subtle. Arrow is also fantastic, I had them on my Duc, but the thunder has a SS tip in the dark version.

I've been emailing with an Italian retailer. They've been very helpful. Here are a couple pictures they sent me of the GPR on the B3 800. IMO, it's just way too big. I've asked if the B4 version fits under the footpeg, like the Arrow. I'll update this thread if/when I hear back from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts