MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered a F3 from my dealer. I want to change the shifting to GP shifting. Does anyone make a rear set that will do this for the F3? This is critical for me - I cannot ride street shifting - its so counter intuitive.

Corran

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're making these and I can buy them? Cost?

[email protected] - please email me details

Corran

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
This is critical for me - I cannot ride street shifting - its so counter intuitive.

Corran
Corran excuse me and my stupid input. But I can't resist.
Are You disabled? Or am I a multi talent?
I have three bikes and everyone has a different shift pattern. My F4 the standard left foot, the 350B right foot GP shift, the 350 Corsa right foot first down and the others up. Guess what it needed just a few rides to adapt to it and I do not even have to think about anymore.
Other than that I hope the WPR set up will be the cure for You.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I have three bikes and everyone has a different shift pattern. My F4 the standard left foot, the 350B right foot GP shift, the 350 Corsa right foot first down and the others up. Guess what it needed just a few rides to adapt to it and I do not even have to think about anymore.
Hehehe :smoking:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a retard, not disabled ;-)

I just don;t want to have to deal with the fear of downshifting when I'm accelerating out of a turn at 140mph because my brain "forgot" its a street shift.

No thanks ;-)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Www.Flyhammer.it

And lightech UK also make what you are looking for.

Flyhammer appears to be a very good option and if i hadn't already committed to the ses set would be buying some myself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts

LOL - You are a bad boy Ralf!

On a serious note, my brain goes into automatic - everything I get on the old MVs it's right foot, 1st up all the rest down - not a problem in the world, don't even have to think about it, even on the days that I swap from old MV to modern MV on the same day it's no problem.

So guess what? The America throws me, my brain goes 'Old MV' & locks in but it has a conventional left foot shift! The other day coming out of a corner it was quick dab down to change up - oops right foot & tiny rear wheel lock up - nothing scary but it woke me up, first time ever! :eek: Maybe that will disappear as I ride it more & train my brain to put the America in "modern MV" box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts