MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,

I would like to get aftermarket rearsets with GP shift option and one that requires no modification and not $1k. Right now looking at Flyhammer and Sato.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't think you can do GP pattern without taking the linkage out of the frame slot. Also the quick shifter sensor will have to be changed if you want to have that function.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you have to take it out of the slot. No you would not have to change the Quickshifter Module to a "push" type. I had a set from FC Moto Design that worked with the Quickshifter but I did not like it for other reasons so back it went. NOw looking for a replacement. FlyHammer looks very promising; hoping to get someone who has a pair. Uh don't go there lol.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I put Rizoma rear sets with GP pattern on the F3. They seemed about the cheapest descent ones and come in black or silver from memory. Not hard to fit. They are also easily adjusted to use road pattern if desired.

If you opt for Lightech you can get folding foot pegs (may be required to stay legal) as an option. Lightech are the only ones I came across with folding foot pegs, all others are rigid.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I'm going with the Lightechs from Bellisimotto. Althought the Flyhammer looks like a good choice, it doesn't come with a brake lever.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the Lightechs and wow the craftsmanship is awesome. Now just have to wait till end of the month to get to bike as it's in storage in San Fran and I'm stuck in San Diego :(

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I made a new hole and tapped it here to keep the same sensor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts