MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered and received my new bodis Ti slip ons. I gotta say Alex is top notch as all the post on here say. He even threw in a mv corse key chain! Exhaust are on the bike and the sound is actually incredible! Will post pics soon.

·
Vendor
5,148 Posts
I also bought a Bodis full system off Alex,service is second to none,thank you Alex,wished you were over here in Aussieland:yo:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have bought several items from Alex at GP Racing. I'm 100% satisfied with everything. A complete honest gentleman. I have refeer several guys to him. Thank you Alex!!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hey Alex, your Carbon Fiber Fairings are Amazing. Great quality, and the fit is SECOND TO NONE.The lower Belly pan that I have is original MV Agusta Corse, and we can't find any difference at all in quality and fit. Perfect!!!! Thank you again Alex!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I agree with all the above comments, Alex and Vicki are the best and they always deliver. Certainly an asset to the MV community, and I consider myself fortunate to have them here in the states for all my Motocorse needs.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've got to add my voice to the chorus here too.... I know it's like we're preaching to the choir, but Alex has been great to deal with. Super customer service. I had a few issues using my cc on his website; I feel he went out of his way to accommodate alternate payment and hold items to save me on some shipping costs.

Just received today my first order, but I'll definitely be doing business with Gutsy again.

Thanks Alex.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I sent a short email to GP racing Inquiring about the Tamburini carbon inlay gascap. No more than a few hours later (Which I attribute to a three hour time difference) I received a personal phone call from Alex letting me know not only did he have to In stock but he could ship it out that day. The three times that I've shopped from Gutsy Performance I received personal service that is top-notch. Really appreciate all the help Alex and I will order again from you soon.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
All my MV F4 business goes to Alex, and if he doesnt have the product your looking for on his site call him anyway as he will work dilligently to find what you need.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts