MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as many of you know this forum has a great reputation for members going well beyond the expected norm of helping each other out.

Sometimes its advice other times it's parts.

I'd like to use this thread to acknowledge another example of generosity.
When I noted that one of our forum members has an abundant supply of Vesrah brake pads I asked if it was OK to buy a couple of sets of these Brembo monobloc specific pads.

The reply I got was that I could have 5 complete sets of pads all I had to do was pay for the shipping.

So I've got to say thanks again to Paul (Jake318).

I'm sure that quite a few members have a similar story of assistance from a close friend or, as is the case here, someone whom you've never even met.
Incredible really, isn't it?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Well done Paul for your generosity, and good on you Dave for saying thanks......just 2 of the great folks on this Forum :yo:

·
Super Moderator
22,445 Posts
Speaking of people who do great things for others...has anyone heard from Colin (Tokyolunch) lately?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yuppers. Gary Behr gave me a factory rear stand. I know it's crap but hell, it saved me from having to spend money on a stand (still hoping for the ride in his viper though :)) good guy and a ridiculous collection he's got.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts