MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you very much Joe.
The radiator, that you had customised for me according to Noel the_knurl spec came a few days ago, and today the mono sub-frame showed up as well.

Not sure if it's a blessing or wether you jinxed me, since I had the nice big crash just after you mailed these parts.

Joe, like so many people on this forum, have helped me over the years, often more out of their pocket than mine.
So......a very humble thank you Sir, you are a legend :yo:.
Christmas came early for me mate, we hope you have a Blessed one too.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Thank you Donsy,

I only just read that you have had a crash..Shute.., So sorry to hear that and I really hope you are ok and not bashed up to much .

I'm very glad the rad arrived without being trodden on by a giraffe or a kangaroo or something..So many times these things get ruined in the post...

I hope you and your team 33 have a great Christmas :)))

joe

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
All good mate

I'm fine, probably the least pain or bruising ever, about time I learn how to crash.
Scroll to the bottom here to see what happened, looks like I will be chatting to our friend Carl after Christmas :bawling:.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37901&page=138

No Skippy will touch my rad, I will make jerky out of him in a flash.
Team Double3 is not talking to me at the moment, well, not in the usual friendly manner. I think they worry about the bare Christmas tree....lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts