MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say, I LOVE the beast.

I've not really ridden it in anger or even mild agitation yet due to the engine break in period, but it sounds better, feels lighter, more agile, and just fits.

Whats more most of my trick parts from my MY2010 moved over seamlessly, MR Rearsets, Front of rear Axle sliders & Bar end weights and sliders from Motovation USA, and because it uses brembo master cylinders I have a wealth of duc parts to customize my levers and fluid containers.

Even the Bursig stand looks like it will move with only minor modification...

The only thing that didnt move was my evotec tail tidy. So I'll likely need to fabricate one of those. Probably put the turn signals inside the tail vents like i've seen done.

All in all though guys, if you're contemplating the upgrade, the RR is amazing. Love it to pieces.

I'll have it down at Circuit of the America's (the worlds newest and awesomest F1 / MotoGP course) in june, I'll upload pictures then.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Times 3.

·
Vendor
5,156 Posts
Congradulations Lance,did you trade the not so old bike or do you still own it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congradulations Lance,did you trade the not so old bike or do you still own it?
I actually traded my ducati for it because... my girlfriend found that the F4 was easier to ride than the Duc... LOL

MV Agusta F4 - Girlfriend Tested, Girlfriend Approved.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Sexy machine.

I dunno Surya. I don't see the graphics at all. All I see is those sexy Ohlins forks and shock. It could have a Hello Kitty theme and it would not matter to me at all. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts