MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been almost two months since I changed the oil and put the Brute up on it's stand under cover in my Dad's building for winter storage. On New Year's eve temps in Ohio made it up to an unseasonably high of 55, that's 13 for all of you that use Celsius.

Unfortunately I had to work until 6pm, by which time it was already dark and I had to go to a couple parties anyways. But on the first day of the new year it stopped raining around noon, with temps just over freezing I decided "what the hell, lets go." so I suited up and went for a 15 mile ride. Got back and my hands were about frozen, as I left my really cold weather gloves at my apartment, but God what a sweet bike this is. When you open it up and hear the motor scream and the front wheel leaves the ground, there is nothing better.:yo::brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
:smoking:
It has been almost two months since I changed the oil and put the Brute up on it's stand under cover in my Dad's building for winter storage. On New Year's eve temps in Ohio made it up to an unseasonably high of 55, that's 13 for all of you that use Celsius.

Unfortunately I had to work until 6pm, by which time it was already dark and I had to go to a couple parties anyways. But on the first day of the new year it stopped raining around noon, with temps just over freezing I decided "what the hell, lets go." so I suited up and went for a 15 mile ride. Got back and my hands were about frozen, as I left my really cold weather gloves at my apartment, but God what a sweet bike this is. When you open it up and hear the motor scream and the front wheel leaves the ground, there is nothing better.:yo::brutale:

15 minutes on Sunday, saw some ice in the other lane, decided not to risk it, hands were almost frozen. 29 degrees. Felt good, sounded great.:freezing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts