MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm very happy with the service from eMoto. This is my first international order and I didn't know what to expect. I placed the order on 12/25/06 and received the shipment on 1/8/07 (about 14 days later). Considering the holiday season, I'd say that's a good turn around time.

The bronze windscreen is nice. I think it could be just a tad darker since in some lights, it looks clear (see last picture). It's a very subtle. Also, the bronze tint gives the triple clamp a bronze look to it too. It came with an MV sticker which easily came off. I don't like having too many stickers all over the bike.

Windscreen: $99 USD and shipping: $19.68 USD. Overall, I'm very happy with the transaction.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll echo your positive feedback about eMoto. I have had excellent service from Geoff there over the last few months and he has gone beyond what I would have expected to be as helpful as possible and sort some of the problems I've had (problems not caused by eMoto, I should add!). I cannot recommend them highly enough - great website, fantastic service and quality products!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
i got my light tint one the other day also. Service is great and it got to me in CT in 2 days. The only little problem i had was the initial fit. I had to do some serious manuvering of the faring and screen to get all the holes to line up and they are def tight.

looks killer though :f4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts