MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delighted to report that I am now the proud owner of a stonkingly gorgeous Brutale 989R.

Went round the country today...even ended up in Wales and saw adequate bikes, class bikes and a complete POS.

Sadly saw the worst 910R which had been butchered and abused, rode a very sweet 910S which very nice but didn't quite stir the soul......and I found my lovely girl which rang all the bells and has made me a very happy lady.

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice, especially Joanne......for many reasons ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
:mouthwate your welcome babe you'll love that bike, may see you next week when you collect it?

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Brown Eyes;
congratulations on the new Brutale......enjoy:naughty:

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hope you like it, I wish I liked mine more than I do....after a few hundred miles on it I think Im almost ready to sell it. They sure are beautiful though!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
just check out my album i never re-moved the old pictures, it's my old bike she's purchased and what a brut he was. the black 989r im my album.
hope you got it for good price babe?

( unless of corse you meant pictures of brown eyes lol):naughty:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
just check out my album i never re-moved the old pictures, it's my old bike she's purchased and what a brut he was. the black 989r im my album.
hope you got it for good price babe?

( unless of corse you meant pictures of brown eyes lol):naughty:
Of course he meant pics of BE.

Congrats BE, but a 910R would be better :brutale:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts