MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I took the plunge and just wrote out a check for a one owner 2002 silver F4 with 3K miles in pristine condition! The bike is all stock except for a few CF add ons. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Now it's time to shop for an exhaust system! Any suggestions?

·
Registered
438 Posts
congrats !!!

great choice of bike, i love the silver F4's.

depends on your budget for the exhaust systems, RG3's are what i see more commonly, but the Motocorse Full System is the way to go if money isn't an object. or you can be different and get a set of Zards....im sure MV999R will be happy :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

enjoy the bike! :guitarist

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
congrats again!!! be sure to submit yourself to the registry :stickpoke !!!

and post up some pictures in it for the rest of us to see

·
Registered
339 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Well guys I took the plunge and just wrote out a check for a one owner 2002 silver F4 with 3K miles in pristine condition! The bike is all stock except for a few CF add ons. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Now it's time to shop for an exhaust system! Any suggestions?
Congrats, obviously a stellar choice! I'm kinda leaning toward Sil Moto myself.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll snap some pics once I take delivery of the bike which should be by this weekend. Thanks for everyones support, advice and motivation! I wouldn't have purchased the bike if it wasn't for all your help.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what are these exhaust systems going for? When you guys say,if money isnt an object, how much $$$ are we looking at? Coming from riding and working on Ducati's for the past 7+ years, things arent that cheap in that world either. The last exhaust system that I purchased was a full titanium Akrapovic exhaust for my 999 and those wind pipes set me back close to $3K! Previous Termi slip ons that I have purchased usually ran close to a grand. I will assume the F4's pipes are prob in the same ball park, am I correct? Oh and does anyone know what happen to Cassoli USA? I could have sworn they had a website and FL based store, but when I serached for them earlier I got nothing. They had a lot of nice stuff for the Agusta and still do in their Europe stores, but add shipping and transit times, and who wants to bother...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
So what are these exhaust systems going for? When you guys say,if money isnt an object, how much $$$ are we looking at? Coming from riding and working on Ducati's for the past 7+ years, things arent that cheap in that world either. The last exhaust system that I purchased was a full titanium Akrapovic exhaust for my 999 and those wind pipes set me back close to $3K! Previous Termi slip ons that I have purchased usually ran close to a grand. I will assume the F4's pipes are prob in the same ball park, am I correct? Oh and does anyone know what happen to Cassoli USA? I could have sworn they had a website and FL based store, but when I serached for them earlier I got nothing. They had a lot of nice stuff for the Agusta and still do in their Europe stores, but add shipping and transit times, and who wants to bother...
I import a lot of gear here, it's not of a much hassle...especially if you really want it.

Here's a link to our sponsor with the info you're after.

http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/exhausts/motocorse.htm

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Congrats! and check the MV FAQ for suppliers. Casoli USA was mismanaged into oblivion.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i was quoted $6,500.00 for a full titanium system from motocorse. the slip ons alone will cost you about 3k....just for SLIP ONS!!

the RG3's average about 1700.00 for the slips and about 600 more for the midpipe.

the motocorse pipes are gorgeous, im saving up my pennies for them, but for now i ordered the RG3's for the bike with the eprom chip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts