MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
You've obviously been a very good boy! Congratulations on the new bike, another UK based TV owner :yo:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Congrats on the new toy, perfect timing!!!

Reactions: MrG

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't even had a chance to go out on it properly yet .. It will be interesting to know if it was owned by anyone that was on here ??. I bought a brand new Aprilia caponord 1200 7 months ago but it just never made me look at it and go wow... mind you it was a cracking bike to ride but just didn't do it for me !! so I chopped it in against a 2015 lusso in white with 8900 miles .. I got it from Shirlaws in Aberdeen, any one know the bike ?

·
Registered
723 Posts
I haven't even had a chance to go out on it properly yet .. It will be interesting to know if it was owned by anyone that was on here ??. I bought a brand new Aprilia caponord 1200 7 months ago but it just never made me look at it and go wow... mind you it was a cracking bike to ride but just didn't do it for me !! so I chopped it in against a 2015 lusso in white with 8900 miles .. I got it from Shirlaws in Aberdeen, any one know the bike ?
That's the problem with Aprilia in my opinion they miss the wow factor that an Italian bike needs on the other hand fantastic motor and electronics!
Congrats on the new bike and enjoy:wink2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's the problem with Aprilia in my opinion they miss the wow factor that an Italian bike needs on the other hand fantastic motor and electronics!
Congrats on the new bike and enjoy:wink2:
Yes totally agree. The fully electronic suspension worked perfectly and the engine was superb but in regards to looks it just missed something ,nowhere near as pretty as the Mv:grin2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts