MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, finally a month has gone and I got my drivers license back. Now I only have to wait couple more days to get my car back insured. I hope it's very snowy on monday to have the most fun with car.

·
Registered
720 Posts
AVe said:
Yes, finally a month has gone and I got my drivers license back. Now I only have to wait couple more days to get my car back insured. I hope it's very snowy on monday to have the most fun with car.
Too many tickets or very fast? :smoking:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
The finnish temperament is ....i mean we are missing it.The only reason every finnish go to the barricades ....is if our beloved neighbour try go over us :bandit:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have temperament, and it´s NO good, if you are dealing with police officers...
Few years ago they took away the registerplates of my car because of my big mouth, and temperament... :violin:
That evening I was driving and Mike was the passenger,
( :friday: ), and he was :laughing: , when I was :cussing: :rant: to the officer... and then they took my plates away. And Mike even borrowed his screwdriver to them.. :bash:

·
Registered
485 Posts
wife21 said:
I have temperament, and it´s NO good, if you are dealing with police officers...
Few years ago they took away the registerplates of my car because of my big mouth, and temperament... :violin:
That evening I was driving and Mike was the passenger,
( :friday: ), and he was :laughing: , when I was :cussing: :rant: to the officer... and then they took my plates away. And Mike even borrowed his screwdriver to them.. :bash:
Wow...,here you can tell them off as you wish as long as you're not in violation if they stop you for no reason. :naughty:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mike21 said:
Too many tickets or very fast? :smoking:
I was only passing another car and a truck when police came towards me. I wasn't driving too fast, but they had anotherkind opinion.

·
Registered
720 Posts
AVe said:
I was only passing another car and a truck when police came towards me. I wasn't driving too fast, but they had anotherkind opinion.
The same happens to mee when i was driving Porvoo highway 208 km/h with my Alfa....i was a Big criminal at their point of view..no license for 6 months :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

·
Registered
848 Posts
lord said:
Wow...,here you can tell them off as you wish as long as you're not in violation if they stop you for no reason. :naughty:
well... they had the reason to stop me. VERY rediculous one... the front-side windows of my car were TOO DARK! :rant: :ahhh:
Here you see how peaceful place Finland is. 3 police officers didn´t have anything else to do, than stop me because of those bloody windows on SATURDAY EVENING! :bash:
And when I told my opinion.... :shitfan:
At least Mike had fun.... :stickpoke

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wife21 said:
well... they had the reason to stop me. VERY rediculous one... the front-side windows of my car were TOO DARK! :rant: :ahhh:
Here you see how peaceful place Finland is. 3 police officers didn´t have anything else to do, than stop me because of those bloody windows on SATURDAY EVENING! :bash:
And when I told my opinion.... :shitfan:
At least Mike had fun.... :stickpoke
You are such a criminal. :loser: Okay, I've been pulled over for same reason once. :bandit: That time cops didn't notice that my windshield was tinted too and they only said I have to take off the film from front side windows only. :flickoff:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts