MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received and quickly installed my Corbin seat today. It looks pretty cool and feels comfortable sitting in the garage. I couldn't test drive it because I broke 3 toes on my right foot. I just the swelling to go down enough to get a shoe on. I should still be able to operate the rear brake if necessary. Good thing it is the right foot.

I'll give my impressions hopefully by the weekend.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Cool, how about some pictures? I was thinking of getting one since they are close to me and I can go on a Saturday morning and have it done by noon that same day.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry to hear about the foot, post a pic of the seat when you get a chance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get a picture of the seat today. I still can't get a shoe on so most likely no ride.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nj, hope it heals soon so you can enjoy the new seat.

BTW has any of you guys tried sitting on the new 1090RR .... when I sat on it in the showroom yesterday the first thing I realized is the comfort of the new seat compared to the old one. Its really a big difference at least for me. Can anyone that has used the Corbin seat and tried the new brute tell me if Corbin is anywhere close to that?

If yes I surely need to order one.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The corbin messes with the lines of the bike a bit, as it loses the fluidity between the seats. That said, it's so much more comfortable that I deal with the lines :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah the rear seat lines are messed up and I had to buy a rear carbon seat cover so the front seat rear section doesn't pitch higher than the rear seat

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The fit at all points is fine except the rear. This is where the back of the corbin seat is raised and not flush with the rear seat pillion. Do I love that? No, but it doesn't look bad. If the seat allows me to spend more time on the bike then I will be very happy.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The corbin messes with the lines of the bike a bit, as it loses the fluidity between the seats. That said, it's so much more comfortable that I deal with the lines :)
The bottom of the sides is what stands out the worst. Fails to follow the lines of the painted panels. The surface of the seat would blend better without affecting function.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't notice that. I'll hobble into the garage and take a picture and give it a close inspection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts