MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally the wait has ended... put my deposit down 3 weeks ago and got my act together to go pay for it today!

The day was eventful all round... my 18mth old boy got car sick for the 1st time today... it went everywhere all over the back of the car and took 15mins to clean him and the seats... ewww what a smell to drive another 50kms with :green:

Picked up the bike with no hassles... bike was already paid for so just sign for it and ride away... my family met up with friends in the Numinbah Valley so i had a great maiden ride there.

On the way home a reminder to watch your speed on the twisties... some fella was lying in a ditch on one bend... an ambulance was on the way so i didnt stick around long.

I ended up stopping off at my local pub as a couple of friends were then and b4 i could leave we were blocked in by 450 Hells Angels! :moped: ... they were pretty good and i got some good pics and vids on the mobile so will try to post them tommorrow when i get the time... at least my bike was black! and some were curious to know what it was... a couple leaned on it and i didnt have the ticker to tell to get off... :nutkick:

All in all a great day... and one very happy camper :)

Club ride tommorrow... cant wait....

David

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Congrats!

I'm starting to think that Oz is second only to Italy for MV per capita! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Picked mine up today as well, i had to dodge the rain, but it did get dirty so i had to clean it before i put it away, sounds awsome with the race pipes i had only heared a standard 910

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posted some pics of being blocked in on the Harley's... should've put them on this post i realise and not edited my original post... sorry about the quality and poor shots... u try and tell Hells Angels to move so u can get a better shot :)

The 2nd shot has the Brutale at the very back to show how well and truly i was blocked in... and yes i caught them having a good looking over the bike... some didn't know what it was... not a bad bunch of guys... like most of us they were just out for a good days riding...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Congrats to both of you. Ride safe and I hope you have a blast. You both will love the bike, I am certain of that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts