MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ZX6-R has gone, in it's place a nice and shiny F3 675!!

I've managed 30 miles on it today and am still getting used to the bike. I've got it set to Normal and TC @ 5 at the moment.

The brakes are epic and the liner power delivery so different to the screaming IL4.

Just awaiting R&G crash protection and the gear indicator update.

Martin and Tracey from Forza Italia were great and a pleasure to deal with.

I was looking forward to a bit of upgrading fun, but the BMW has packed up tonight :(

Just awaiting the recovery truck, so I can't even go out on the MV.

Typical!

·
Registered
341 Posts

I've managed 30 miles on it today and am still getting used to the bike. I've got it set to Normal and TC @ 5 at the moment.

The brakes are epic and the liner power delivery so different to the screaming IL4.

I was looking forward to a bit of upgrading fun, but the BMW has packed up tonight :(

Typical!
Congratulations.... :yo:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats....

If i where you i would go to sport and turn off the TC including turn of the quick shift. The bike to me is much better like that all the computer stuff is great for crappy weather but if its dry outside you dont really need it on, true it out next time you go riding

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah I will give it a go. I was perfectly happy with no electronic gizmos on my ZX6-R, although the safety net in the bad weather will be great.

Not tried sport mode yet, but I tried to remember how to work the dash, but ended up in the TC settings when trying to reset the trip!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Why would you turn off the quickshifter? You can just use the clutch even with it on. Fail to see how that would improve the riding experience (the TC is another matter).

·
Registered
408 Posts
i thought they all come with quick shifter now, my f3800 turned up today , i ordered abs but the quick shift was standard , are you sure you got a 2014 model ?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
No, I have the 675. The quickshifter is optional. I may add it on later. I think it's included on the 800 as standard.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Typical!

Congrats

Try TC at 2

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts