Discussion Starter #1
sat it on the seat

Guess should of shut the garage door !!! :stickpoke

Oh and moved the tyres :stickpoke

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Really nice photo, Juan. What kind of camera did you get?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, at last plucked up the courage to alter the fork settings, think they had been set the wrong way.... bit softer now for our crap roads

Will be bringing it to Laguna, camera not bike!!! :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ddnuts said:
Really nice photo, Juan. What kind of camera did you get?
Cheers, got the Canon A620 7.1 megapix, a "pocket size" one for the pitlane, will leave the boss to take the action shots with the EOS 20 D

Got some manual settings so hopefully will get some "snaps" of the racing myself :naughty:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Juan,
I remember your wait for the 910R......congrats on the bike.
Do you know Ade who also lives on the isle and rides an 02 F4?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
odonata said:
If I remember correctly, he had to trade both of his 750 F4 and Brutale for the 910R about 2-3 month ago... so he has had the 910r for while now.
In that case, Registry :stickpoke , more pics :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
odonata said:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1322

yes... time to update your registry.

BTW, have you been riding the R lately? we haven't heard you talk too much about the bike, hopefully you haven't been too busy to ride it.
Haven't ridden much at all to be honest, went to Scotland on FZ1 then mate from Scotland come here and we drunk far too much beer :laughing:

Just fiddled about with forks and it's a bit more forgiving on our bumpy roads, wet for a lap last night and they have resurfaced the course in places using "chippings" so really do not want to ride on them !!!

Also do not want to fall of just before our holiday, did that last year and only just made it!! :bash: would of been my good lady if I hadn't :bash:

Will get some pics done :jerkoff:

Might know Ade by sight, not many of us over here, but don't know him if you know what I mean :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice pic Juan, you are welcome to come over to yorkshire and drink too much beer anytime. :silly:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why I thang you, got some friends who live in Tickhill so we vist now and again,nice village with nice pubs!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts