MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
JSM said:
Ponderosa,
I think he meant "the ducks guts" a lovely old quaint Aussie saying from days gone by :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
JSM,

Thank you, that is what I meant.:jsm:

It will still be 'as clear as mud' to Bubba:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Well, my wife has given the green light, however with a slight sting in her tail. If I buy the Tambo, I either have to sell the F4 1000 or the lovely Jota !
Congrats mate go get it.

Give the F41000 a big kiss n hug...then say goodbye.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Well, my wife has given the green light, however with a slight sting in her tail. If I buy the Tambo, I either have to sell the F4 1000 or the lovely Jota !
Wait one damn minute.....Isn't Jota that little guy in the 'Star Wars' movie? Keep the F4 and sell the little Jedi Master. :) One final question: How do you define a 'slight sting in her tail'? :naughty: Just kiddin....Tambos rule.

Muddy Bubba

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Randarosa said:
Wait one damn minute.....Isn't Jota that little guy in the 'Star Wars' movie? Keep the F4 and sell the little Jedi Master. :) One final question: How do you define a 'slight sting in her tail'? :naughty: Just kiddin....Tambos rule.

Muddy Bubba
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ... :laughing: !

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Tough call at this time of year, I would keep the Jota as it would be harder to replace, yet I feel the F4 would be harder to sell :)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Jota remains and F4 goes. I will ride the Tambo as I would normally. Except ice/snow salt etc.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Jota remains and F4 goes. I will ride the Tambo as I would normally. Except ice/snow salt etc.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
the tambo is a magnificent bike. people often just talk about the looks, but it's the only bike outside of the veltro with TVSS(?), and produces big power. i wonder if with the right gearing if it would outrun a 312. maybe it doesn't matter because outside of a few on this list, i'm sure most of them are sitting next to the living room table with new nobbies on the tires.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
nicensleazy said:
:smoking: :drummer: :guitarist :yo:

Congrats on joining a very 'elite' :)stickpoke ) few lucky punters who own a Tambo.

How about a few pics when you get the bike home?:yo:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts