MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got call call this morning from an old pal of mine. He's decided to sell his Tambo and has offered it to me. Just going out to buy the wife some flowers! :f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Hope that works out for you,the Tamburini is a beautiful thing,you might need to be buying flowers a bit more often though or you might get :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
That better be some bunch of flowers :) I wish you the best of luck with it, the Tambo is the most beatiful bike I have ever seen in the flesh. :mouthwate :f4: ...has your wife already seen the bike and....does she know the value of it??? maybe you could pull the old wifey trick..these shoes were on sale, I only paid... :stickpoke :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Go for it mate, :smoking: mortgage the family Cat if you have to! :stickpoke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Got call call this morning from an old pal of mine. He's decided to sell his Tambo and has offered it to me. Just going out to buy the wife some flowers! :f4:
Excellent idea. Good luck.

CAG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Got call call this morning from an old pal of mine. He's decided to sell his Tambo and has offered it to me. Just going out to buy the wife some flowers! :f4:
Forget the flowers.....two words to consider: DIAMONDS or ROLEX :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
:mouthwate Sweet!!! :mouthwate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
Broms said:
Good luck mate, I hope you get it. The Tambo is the ducks nuts:yo:
Craig:
Just what in the hell is 'Duck's Nuts'. Please translate for us 'Bubbas' :) If indeed it is the obvious, then tell me how you Aussies actually sex those ducks. I'm dying to know, eh mate? :shitfan:
RT
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
Randarosa said:
Craig:
Just what in the hell is 'Duck's Nuts'. Please translate for us 'Bubbas' :) If indeed it is the obvious, then tell me how you Aussies actually sex those ducks. I'm dying to know, eh mate? :shitfan:
RT
Ponderosa,
I think he meant "the ducks guts" a lovely old quaint Aussie saying from days gone by :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, my wife has given the green light, however with a slight sting in her tail. If I buy the Tambo, I either have to sell the F4 1000 or the lovely Jota !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Randorosa what ever happened to its the thought that counts ?????
"Forget the flowers.....two words to consider: DIAMONDS or ROLEX"
See thats why I stay single...... or maybe thats why I am.... Either way just kidding. Thats a beautiful bike, I got to see a Tambo taken a part at my friends shop in San Antonio and the detail is imprensive. No part of the bike seemed untuched or unfinished. That's really what made me decied on my MV. Congrads, hope the flowers helped make the sting not so bad, maybe if you get more flowers you can keep both.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Well, my wife has given the green light, however with a slight sting in her tail. If I buy the Tambo, I either have to sell the F4 1000 or the lovely Jota !
Wow!! Congrats then :smoking:

If, for whatever reason, you pass the deal, just give it to John :f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
jcctx said:
Randorosa what ever happened to its the thought that counts ?????
"Forget the flowers.....two words to consider: DIAMONDS or ROLEX"
See thats why I stay single...... or maybe thats why I am.... Either way just kidding. Thats a beautiful bike, I got to see a Tambo taken a part at my friends shop in San Antonio and the detail is imprensive. No part of the bike seemed untuched or unfinished. That's really what made me decied on my MV. Congrads, hope the flowers helped make the sting not so bad, maybe if you get more flowers you can keep both.
Rule number one in my house: "Momma not happy, nobody happy!" As for the Rolex.....The tag on my wife's Vrod....:smoking:



As for the 'Tambo'.....to quote Woody Harrelson in 'Doc Hollywood': "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!" Given the ability to do so, how many of us would resort to bribery to get that bike? At least I'll admit it. :) I'm not foolish enough to believe that my wife doesn't know exactly what's happening, but hey, it works for me.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top