MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First day i drove with my Brutie to the office. Will not easily forget this one. Halfway on the motorway my left mirrorglas broke off and decided to fly away, together with all that's in the housing except the turn signal.
Splashed into a million pieces so goodbye looking back from the left side.

As it wasn't enough i came into a traffic jam and thought, hey, i got a function for the turn signals to work all together. Pushing the button on the dash and the next thing i find out is the turn signals are all gone.
Probably a blown fuse....

Luckily i have my first service coming up saturdaymorning as the break in is finally done! These faults don't affect my idea about the bike. It's freakin awesome, the engine makes it all worth it! :yo:

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Cool and nice to hear! At least yours is running haha!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

Luckily i have my first service coming up saturdaymorning as the break in is finally done! These faults don't affect my idea about the bike. It's freakin awesome, the engine makes it all worth it! :yo:
and now the fun begins..........:devilsmok:

·
Registered
21 Posts
NO WAY!! I JUST posted about my right mirror falling off under acceleration in Italy! In front of a cheering crowd! They were cheering BEFORE if fell off. lol

First day i drove with my Brutie to the office. Will not easily forget this one. Halfway on the motorway my left mirrorglas broke off and decided to fly away, together with all that's in the housing except the turn signal.
Splashed into a million pieces so goodbye looking back from the left side.

As it wasn't enough i came into a traffic jam and thought, hey, i got a function for the turn signals to work all together. Pushing the button on the dash and the next thing i find out is the turn signals are all gone.
Probably a blown fuse....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts