MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my Dragster for 2 years now. The usual issues have been sorted under warranty but in a few weeks that warranty runs out. I didn't fancy owning thebike without a warranty so I'm picking up the F3 800rc on Tuesday. The Dragster has been an amazing bike and a crowd puller. I've done 10,000+ miles with trips around Scotland on it, I've loved it!!!

However, I'm REALLY looking forward to getting the RC. Love the engine and ohhhh... that pant scheme and styling... can't wait!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Congratulations, looks fantastic.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ooh tasty - wondering whether to swap my Dragster in - done over 7k miles but not had one issue so might be a keeper

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think pictures simply just don t do justice to the RC live :grin2:
Enjoy and I think at this time some of the issues on the Triple are part of the past.
Congrats.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts

·
Registered
5,590 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nose, over the number 37 and mirrored on the other side, down each fairing, side of the tank, front mud guard and sides, around the side of the seat where my legs go, few bits around the frame where my legs go, seat cowl too.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Did you have it ventureshield at Invisible patterns Warrington
They did mine last year.
Great job,also replaced my standard undertray with Carbon one and had that covered as my standard one got stone chipped.
Another good place is to wrap some around the forks

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Looks as though I'm going to go the other way, having covered 10,000 on the RC, received an excellent P/X price, which is just too good to turn down:grin2:

Initial problems arranging insurance cover, but that has now been resolved.

Could this be the next MV after having three F3's?

Dragster RR Euro4

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Looks as though I'm going to go the other way, having covered 10,000 on the RC, received an excellent P/X price, which is just too good to turn down:grin2:

Initial problems arranging insurance cover, but that has now been resolved.

Could this be the next MV after having three F3's?

Dragster RR Euro4
Keep RC as a showpiece in the living room.

Dragsters are amazing looking machines. Even the license plate holder behind the wheel is cool.
Although I'd get a tail tidy for under the seat.

Im actually considering a change from F3 to Dragster aswell.
So much pain in my lower back I cant ride my beauty enough, think the upright position is better for me. (But it is so hard to trade since F3 is most beautiful motorcycle to date)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice ride, that black motor truly makes the package a lot cleaner versus the older silver motor...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts