MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a good Upholsterer in the USA? Someone who can make quality, factory looking seat covers.

I'm trying to get a duplicate made of my Brutale Gladio Seat. The seat is not available from MV. I want to keep the new one I have and use the duplicate as a "rider".

I had a guy named Don Clancy in Central California create one for me and it looks like SHIT! Sent him a brand new Gladio seat as a pattern and he still couldn't do it. Amazing! $300 down the drain! Notice in the photos how the "gray" lines of the cover don't match up to the tank on the Clancy seat.

Please let me know if you guys know of a GOOD upholsterer.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I went to C&C Motorcycle Seats, which is famous for custom Harley seats. They are known for high quality work, and I must say, they have a solid reputation.

I couldn't be happier. The guys were super nice to deal with, half the price ($150), and had the seat done in 1 week!

I worked with a guy named Chewy. Super nice guy and wanted to make the seat perfect. When finished, he showed me the 2 seats side by side and I really couldn't tell which was which. Great job!

See attached photo, and whoops, the photo caught a sneak peak of a Massimo Tamburini design inspired exhaust system for a certain other MV Agusta that will be released sometime soon. Can anyone guess...?

:naughty:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts