MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a replacement MV key from GP Racing, the service was great and the part arrived very promptly from the US. Tim

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
He sent me my Ti pipe before I even got a chance to pay him for it. Great guy with great service.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not to thread jack, however, unfortunately, I've had a different experience. After a couple of follow-ups, I've yet to receive a return phone call regarding a part inquiry.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Received my Matris steering damper with no fuss and Alex even telephoned me to say it was on it's way from the states to the UK.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Alex is great! We've been having some supplier issues on my Header from HP and he has kept not only myself informed via phone and email but also my wife when unable to reach me.

Great dealer to have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Hiz - Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] or call me at 916 276-1080 and I will gladly respond to your question.

Thank you!
Hi Alex,

I left you two messages last week - one at the shop and the other on your cell. Thanks for offering to respond now, however, I've decided on another part and placed an order elsewhere.

Best!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hi Hiz - If you wish to remain anonymous, I understand, however, it makes it difficult to address the issue when I cannot identify you. Feel free to PM me your name or phone number, you can e-mail me as well if you prefer, this will help me learn and improve in areas where I should.

Best regards... Alex

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've been buying MV parts from Alex for years he's a great guy and very honest. I can always count on him to get the parts I want for my bike. I ordered a Mitchy Hub on Monday afternoon and received it today how's that for service. Thanks Alex for such great service and Mitchy for making such a nice hub for our bikes.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I never cared for it myself, but one of my partners came up with it. I am contacting my web designer to look into eliminating it. In the meantime, feel free to bypass it by clicking on "STORE" at the top right of the screen. Thank you for your feedback!

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts