MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good news got to take out a 910s today for a 1 hour test ride.
bad news i'm gona have a 20,000 hole in my pocket(gota go for the R).
starting off nothing in my field of veiw didn't even see the mirrors so it's something to get used to.Take off clutch feel was good the throttle abruptness is an issue.Vibes are not as bad as expected,it was pretty smooth on the back roads could even see out the mirrors untill you get on it then they may as well fall off.But still had ear to ear grin the whole ride.In the end i was very happy so i'll find out tuesday when i can get one. :yo: :highclap:

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Great stuff! But... then you'll have to change your screen name to something like "Usedtobea910wantobe".

There should still be a few in the Cagiva warehouse NOW. Mine was immediately available, along with the F4R. If in stock, your dealer can have it in 10 days or LESS! Gotta check asap, though, before they're all dealt out.

Enjoy...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is going to check tuesday and call me to let me know.Airfule it was good to meet you i miss you taking off and didn't get to hear those nice pipes in person netx time if everything goes well i'm sure you'll be seeing me and thie bike again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts