MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news - the bike is in at the dealer

bad news - there was some "rubbing" during shipping so some of the bodywork is mucked up

good news - shipping company is responsible, dealers has ordered replacement parts, they'll swap them on during the 600 mile service (that they are covering).

good news - should be picking it up Thu.

no more bad news allowed...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good news #2 - the dealer is more anal than I am. I couldn't even tell there was wear from the crate. They still want to swap out the bodywork when the 600 mile service is done. Which at this point may be about 3 days from now :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here... Top paint layer of my front cowling was rubbed off in transit. Shop I bought it from said they would order me a replacement.
Two months later, 2,200 miles later, still nothing. :(

Also, had an issue with my Check Engine light coming on and message saying" Clutch Switch" causing my quick shifter to fail. Hope that doesn't happen to you, but just giving you a heads up on what happen to me.
Post some pictures of your bike when you get the chance!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here... Top paint layer of my front cowling was rubbed off in transit. Shop I bought it from said they would order me a replacement.
Two months later, 2,200 miles later, still nothing. :(

Also, had an issue with my Check Engine light coming on and message saying" Clutch Switch" causing my quick shifter to fail. Hope that doesn't happen to you, but just giving you a heads up on what happen to me.
Post some pictures of your bike when you get the chance!
I put some pics in the pic thread. Will do a separate review thread after I get some more miles on it this weekend with the wife.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts