MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard about this new discount motorcycle parts site from another forum, and found that they have a really good deal on the Brutale GPR slip-on:
http://www.bigdaddydeals.com/catalog.asp?product=1184

It's almost 50% off retail and free shipping. The site is part of oncycles.com, which is legit from what I've heard. I know there is some aversion to any exhaust that is different from the stock look, and I agree for the most part, but this is a pretty good deal compared to most other options for our bikes.

Does anybody know if you can use the passenger pegs with this exhaust?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Still waiting for someone to make a dual canister undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hey if you don't find the exhaust ugly or offensive to your taste then save the $$ and get it. I've seen worse looking exhausts. As for the rear pegs they most likely have a set of spacers that bump them out of the way of the exhaust, but I would e-mail them the verify that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've purchased from OnCycles several times and they have been great. Customer service was exceptional and delivery was quick.

I prefer the stock exhaust look but a bike is a reflection of the owner and his preferences. Definitely go with what you like (and keep the stock parts in case you change your mind).

Sorry can't help with the passenger pegs question but suggest you contact OnCycles if you haven't already.

·
Registered
572 Posts
dumbcomputers said:
Still waiting for someone to make a dual canister undertail exhaust.
Just rip off the entire tail from an F4. That's the hottest undertail section I've ever seen.

·
Registered
312 Posts
always had GPR exhaust on previous bikes, the make a real nice sound and there good quality

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard good things about GPR, although it looks like no first-hand experience on here with the Brutale, I'll see if oncycle has the info about the passenger pegs.

I agree that the stock exhaust looks the best (but is a bit quiet), and also the MV/Corse exhausts look great, but I'd rather spend all that money on a bunch of track days.

None of the aftermarket versions measure up to the factory look IMO, so why pay 2x+ as much is my train of thought. I know the general consensus on exhausts here, so I wasn't coming for approval :flickoff:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got an email from oncycles:
I spoke with GPR today and they told me that you do loose the passenger pegs with this exhaust.
So it won't work for me as I frequently take my son and/or my wife on rides, but for those of you that don't want/need the pegs, there you go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts