MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The race in Kemora track started good.The practise in friday in good weather and the laptimes quite good... :) :)
Saturday during the first qualification it was raining like hell...i had no confidence in my rain tyres (michelin)
So i was in 5:th place.. :(
Second qualification was wet but not raining...i started to trust litle bit my tyres....my time gets 5 seconds better and i was SECOND in starting grid.. :devil: :jsm:

The start off the race was terrible :banghead: .For two times my frontwheel raised to the sky...in the first corner i was in 6:th place...in the last corners of first lap i was 4:th and in the midle of left corner the front wheel slipped..... :jsm: :jsm:

Maybe one broken rib.....few small bruses....i am OK but the bike is not. :cussing:

I might put a pic when i have empty the van...

CIAO Mike :smoking:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Mike. I hope you heal up OK and get your bike back together soon!

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
So sorry to hear that - I also hope you're fully recovered soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you have a race map, rain map, new tires&used tires maps? e-shift?
Sorry for your incident, but that's how we learn...

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
bummer mike..... hope things heal soon. and that ulla doesn't kick your ass. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
mike21 said:
The race in Kemora track started good.The practise in friday in good weather and the laptimes quite good... :) :)
Saturday during the first qualification it was raining like hell...i had no confidence in my rain tyres (michelin)
Second qualification was wet but not raining...i started to trust litle bit my tyres....my time gets 5 seconds better and i was SECOND in starting grid.. :devil: :jsm:

The start off the race was terrible :banghead: .For two times my frontwheel raised to the sky...in the first corner i was in 6:th place...in the last corners of first lap i was 4:th and in the midle of left corner the front wheel slipped..... :jsm: :jsm:

Maybe one broken rib.....few small bruses....i am OK but the bike is not. :cussing:

i'm so sorry to hear that, mike
my thoughts and prayers are with you
please take care of yourself, my friend

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Ouch! Bummer to hear, Mike...Keep the positive attitude up...Ribs will heal, bikes can be rebuilt...Glad to hear you are (mostly...) okay...

Get well soon,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys for the nice words!Really i`m ok!Small pain in the ribs but it`s normal with this kind of hobby.I took a better look to the bike and it`s not so bad after all.....
few pics for amusement....... :naughty:

ciao Mike :smoking:

ps. Greg that is better avatar :devil:

ps2.only thing wich is not damaged is our sticker :laughing:

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
mike21 said:

Very very sorry MIKE!!!!!!
I hope you are ok now!!!!!
The bike is the bike,but MIKE is only one!!!!!
All is ok now???
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts