MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

My first time on the forum so be gentle
I’m now the proud owner of an MV Agusta F4 1078 RR 312 Year 2010.
I’ve been looking all over the net for a pair of Gold Marchesini’s (Within Australia preferably)

Any links would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome Cards.....hope you have fun here.

·
Vendor
5,373 Posts
Cards,welcome to the forum,where in Oz do you live.PM f42000 (Scotty) he has good contacts on where to purchase and get a good "Deal",sorry.

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I stumbled across these guys but they do not fit my bike type (F4 1078 RR312 Year 2010) as I translated their text to English. (Only 2009 Models)

Best i have found so far is: www.evolutionbike.it (Free shipping World Wide) Although $2,200AU
I have sent them an E-Mail for delivery times so ill see how that goes?

·
Vendor
5,373 Posts
Cards,I have the same bike as you.I bought my 1078 in 2010 also but the compliance plate is 2009,almost a year old when bought new.Have a look at your compliance plate and check what date it is because I am certain 1078s finished in 2009.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are rite!

Cards,I have the same bike as you.I bought my 1078 in 2010 also but the compliance plate is 2009,almost a year old when bought new.Have a look at your compliance plate and check what date it is because I am certain 1078s finished in 2009.

Yes thanks Mitchy,

Im finding everywhere i look (on line) my bike does not match up to there recommended alloy specs!

Nice one mate.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Welcome Cards

Mitch is right about your model and be aware that wheels from 1999 to 2009 are all interchange-able.
Be carefull not to by MY10 or Y10+ parts for your bike, not the same hing at all. Although even then the wheels are compatible with a bit of fiddling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers

Mitch is right about your model and be aware that wheels from 1999 to 2009 are all interchange-able.
Be carefull not to by MY10 or Y10+ parts for your bike, not the same hing at all. Although even then the wheels are compatible with a bit of fiddling.

Thanks guys,

I nearly made a boo boo on (evolutionbike) as it states: F4 Before 2010
I automatically went to F4 After 2010 which would have been disastrous!

All ordered now, thanks guys.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts