MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick note to see if there are some g'coast owners that go for regular (or irregular) rides that are interested in another mv joining in ?
Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Matt. Welcome to the forum.
I ride the northside of town regularly if you feel like coming up for a run.
As far as the Gold Coast goes contact PFatty on here. I think he runs around down there fairly regularly.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi Matt, I go for the regular ride from Surfers over Mt Tamborine, to Canungra. I'm also down for the bike show.
Rob.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Hey Rob, do you know the dates of the bike show...I might make sure I'm in your neck of the woods for those days if you feel like catching up for a drink?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rob,
I would definatly be interested in going for a run sometime, prob on a sat or sun? Next weekend I am booked in on sat for the 1000km service, so other than that I am fairly free...Bike show sounds good too, I will have to look into that one !
Matt

·
Registered
392 Posts
As far as the Gold Coast goes contact PFatty on here. I think he runs around down there fairly regularly.
Hey Matt, welcome to the forum. Andy's pretty right, we try and get out through the hinterland on a Sunday morning as often as we can. Brekkie at Canungra etc. I'll pm you next time we're goin' out.

Andy, must do a northside run soon. You might show off your duke.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G'day Pfatty, sounds bloody good to me ! Count me in...Still trying to rack up the k's the weather has been against me...up to 350km's now need to find another 650lm's by next sat when my 1000km service is booked ! Fingers crossed...
Matt

·
Registered
392 Posts
G'day Pfatty, sounds bloody good to me ! Count me in...Still trying to rack up the k's the weather has been against me...up to 350km's now need to find another 650lm's by next sat when my 1000km service is booked ! Fingers crossed...
Matt
No probs mate. I think we need to get a Brisbane/Sunny Coast/Gold Coast owners ride organised. There must be a few of us in this area now. You, me, AndyF4, Rob_B etc. We should put up a few dates and the most popular one is what we work towards.
Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
sounds good pfatty im up for that

i ride all over the brizz northside hinterland most sundays

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great Idea, keep me posted !