MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last of my parts are in the mail, so Sunday I think I will strip her down. Clean her up. Then add back some very nice parts. Pictures will come. But I can tell you that this was me when I got notice of the parts being shipped and the pictures of them:mouthwate

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,487 Posts
I have a movie scene in mind; I'm at work and don't have access to you-tube. The scene is from The Money Pit when all hell breaks loose and ends with the Turkey "done" indicator popping out and Hanks is just left looking into the abyss hysterical and laughing…..

I am home now...here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJ9EDtZ2p8

Disclaimer: Andrew's bike is much nicer than the house.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Love the way you said, going to take her apart and so "some" mods this week....... :stickpoke

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys crack me up.

·
Administrator
20,072 Posts
There is no end Randrew....."last" parts is a temporary situation.. Your sickness will not be cured!!!!

Did the steering socket arrive?

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Eventually he'll have all of the parts, because he won't be able to find anything he hasn't replaced !

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Eventually he'll have all of the parts, because he won't be able to find anything he hasn't replaced !
But his quest will be eternal for maybe even better parts!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Blake, it's never been about raw speed with Randrew, although I can attest that he's quite the capable rider, and he's not afraid to ride his bike hard.

With your appreciation of all things MV, you owe it to yourself to see in person, the bike I've labelled "Mona Lisa". I've certainly not seen all the special F4s around, but I've seen my share, and I can truly say that Randrew's bike is the nicest example of individual motorcycle art I've ever seen.

Lots of people have more money than Randrew, but I don't know of many that have his vision, good taste, and perseverance. It takes all four, in spades, to accomplish what he's done.......oh, and a very understanding wife.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Blake, it's never been about raw speed with Randrew, although I can attest that he's quite the capable rider, and he's not afraid to ride his bike hard.

With your appreciation of all things MV, you owe it to yourself to see in person, the bike I've labelled "Mona Lisa". I've certainly not seen all the special F4s around, but I've seen my share, and I can truly say that Randrew's bike is the nicest example of individual motorcycle art I've ever seen.

Lots of people have more money than Randrew, but I don't know of many that have his vision, good taste, and perseverance. It takes all four, in spades, to accomplish what he's done.......oh, and a very understanding wife.
Without seeing it live, I've long contended it to be possibly the pinnacle of individual F4 modification; and on par with any factory LE. It's exquisite. I have an album in my iPad with pictures of it.:smoking:

The big-bore kit is the ultimate unseen touch, IMHO. I know it's not on his list. But it might save a few hundred grams. :yo:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Without seeing it live, I've long contended it to be possibly the pinnacle of individual F4 modification; and on par with any factory LE. It's exquisite. I have an album in my iPad with pictures of it.:smoking:

The big-bore kit is the ultimate unseen touch, IMHO. I know it's not on his list. But it might save a few hundred grams. :yo:
I've not seen Andrew's bike either but I admire it from pics. Andrew has made it into an absolute gem, and 100% personal. I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh one day. I would likely not go big bore unless Andrew picks up a spare engine and puts the kit on the spare. Andrew you do need one more set of parts :stickpoke I think you know what they are

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Andrew's MV is one of the most beautiful around and an icon on itself. I am amazed that there is still stuff that can be changed on it.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you very much guys. I hope to have her back together this week and pics to follow.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts