MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Juan, almost every bike shop, and alot of discount big box stores, sells this unit here. I'll gladly pick one up for you and have it ready for you at Bubbbb

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Juan, almost every bike shop, and alot of discount big box stores, sells this unit here. I'll gladly pick one up for you and have it ready for you at Bubbbb
Why thank you very much young sir, that would be fabulous.... :):):):)

Would cash on arrival be ok?

:naughty:Not long now !!!! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
One of the forum sponsors has it for 250 which is a decent price.. im getting one from them :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Why thank you very much young sir, that would be fabulous.... :):):):)

Would cash on arrival be ok?

:naughty:Not long now !!!! :naughty:
C.O.A. will be fine Juan.....

Carlos, which one?

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Yes, it is ...do you want the Wi-Fi kit too, or just the camera kit?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
with the wifi kit is pretty cool, you can watch what you just recorded on your phone.
btw yup that the sponsor, best price ive been able to find. i did find cheaper when my buddy use to work at best buy but he quit so no more friendly discount :(

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
MotoSport and Go Pro

Oh, Juan, the good folks at MotoSport have come through. Your camera will be hand delivered at Bubbbb!

IMG_0690r.jpg

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, Juan, the good folks at MotoSport have come through. Your camera will be hand delivered at Bubbbb!

View attachment 64421
Nice one Chuck... Loving it.... Thanks so much, let me know the full cost please .... Having an American night tonight, Miller and Coors in the fridge chilling.... :naughty:

Can't wait...................... :f4:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Nice one Chuck... Loving it.... Thanks so much, let me know the full cost please .... Having an American night tonight, Miller and Coors in the fridge chilling.... :naughty:

Can't wait...................... :f4:

Juan, Miller beer is based in Wisconsin, and Coors is based in Colorado.

Although Anhueser Busch Inbev is based in Missouri, Budweiser (and other AB beers) is made in Cartersville (among other places), while employing 800 local employees.

When I was Chairman of our local Chamber of Commerce, Anheuser Busch made a $150,000 donation to our chamber......

I'll not be serving Miller or Coors at the Bub, but the Bud and Bud Light will be flowing freely. :)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juan, Miller beer is based in Wisconsin, and Coors is based in Colorado.

Although Anhueser Busch Inbev is based in Missouri, Budweiser (and other AB beers) is made in Cartersville (among other places), while employing 800 local employees.

When I was Chairman of our local Chamber of Commerce, Anheuser Busch made a $150,000 donation to our chamber......

I'll not be serving Miller or Coors at the Bub, but the Bud and Bud Light will be flowing freely. :)
We only have a limited choice here.... will try some Bud soon.... :yo:
And a tipple or two of Single Malt :naughty:

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
SD card?

Juan;
remember the GoPro doesn't come with an SD card you want a 32GB 10X one.....~$34 on line i got mine with a 3.0 USB card reader for ~$38

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
I'll fix that for you Juan!

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Nice pick up Noel! Is that the best combo, or will a bigger SD card fit?

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Just make sure it is 10X.....Any size works, more camera time before downloading to computer (or whatever) with larger memory, but my battery goes flat before I use up what I have.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Juan;
remember the GoPro doesn't come with an SD card you want a 32GB 10X one.....~$34 on line i got mine with a 3.0 USB card reader for ~$38
Cheers...

I'll fix that for you Juan!
Yes please Chuck... I'll have two...

Just make sure it is 10X.....Any size works, more camera time before downloading to computer (or whatever) with larger memory, but my battery goes flat before I use up what I have.
Thanks Ed....

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Done deal, Juan We'll have you all set up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts