MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The only reason the MV has got such a low percentage of the vote is that most of the squids who voted have not had any experience of MV's or have mates who have them so they can't express an opinion :jsm:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
john said:
The only reason the MV has got such a low percentage of the vote is that most of the squids who voted have not had any experience of MV's or have mates who have them so they can't express an opinion :jsm:

+1...placed my vote, jeez 6% is low!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I'm in!

6% of 6700.... about 400.... We are the 'enlightened'

:) :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
I'm in!

6% of 6700.... about 400.... We are the 'enlightened'

:) :)

I'd disagree. That's an amazingly high representation given that MV's constitute far less than 1% of even the *sportbike* population. I'd say out favorite brand is probably the winner if one considers the ratio of votes to owners.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
heck...i'm the winner everytime i turn the key and push the start button. and i don't even have a liter bike. :king:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
How is this even right? why sooo low!

Ducati 1098: 27%

Honda CBR1000RR: 12%

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 13%

MV Agusta F41000R: 6%

Suzuki GSX-R1000: 18%

Yamaha YZF-R1: 20%

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
emmvee said:
I'd disagree. That's an amazingly high representation given that MV's constitute far less than 1% of even the *sportbike* population. I'd say out favorite brand is probably the winner if one considers the ratio of votes to owners.

was it my math you disagreed with then? :wtf:

:conveyer:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I did vote. But does it matter? We know what's the best...

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maximum Velocity said:
I did vote. But does it matter? We know what's the best...
You are absolutely right. No one could judge a MV without riding one. :stickpoke :stickpoke

1 - 16 of 16 Posts