MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. So im in the market for a new pair of gloves and would like to hear some opinions. Ive previously only had cheap gloves which, to be honest, havent been all that. So i would like to splash out and get a nice fancy new pair which dont have to be waterproof as I will probably get a water proof pair as well. I like the new Alpinestar GP Pros, any other recommendations?
:f4:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I've got a couple that I like.

Dainese Full Metal I like, very comfy. Quite expensive, got mine in a local dainese sale. Still pricey.

Kushitani GPR:
These are pretty nice as well. I wear them about as often as the dainese.

I tend to wear these the most though, for some reason. Joe Rocket GPX 2.0

Mind you, I've been lucky enough to not have crash tested any of these, so can't comment on that.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Lee Parks Design -- they are true to the website information. Check'em out. When searching keep in mind trends saturate product development. --and thanks CAG for your previous LPD post.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Held Phantoms = kangaroo. dainese doesn't offer any roo

·
Registered
779 Posts
I've got a couple that I like.

Dainese Full Metal I like, very comfy. Quite expensive, got mine in a local dainese sale. Still pricey.

Kushitani GPR:
These are pretty nice as well. I wear them about as often as the dainese.

I tend to wear these the most though, for some reason. Joe Rocket GPX 2.0

Mind you, I've been lucky enough to not have crash tested any of these, so can't comment on that.
+2
I have crashed on the older GPR's they are a dream, fit and function. If money was no object, I would use them. I use them now because I love keeping my hands safe. (They are not cheap)

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have the dainese and I am very pleased. Very light gloves, with good grip and feel!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Having searched extensively I decided on Revit's Jerez gloves. They were a little stiff at first but have molded amazingly to my hand and keep getting better. Also, lots of protection, kangaroo and kevlar stitching. Also, cheap in comparison to dainese.

check them out for yourself:

http://www.revit.eu/

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
:jsm:+ 1 on the Alpinestar GP's....I'm wearing mine in at the moment and they're coming along nicely - firm, light and feel very safe.....unfortunately I've just tested my 'other' gloves and they've worked extremely well....shame about my leg though

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all your opinions guys, im liking the looks of the revit range at the moment. great website too. i like the GT corse and jerez gloves. i'll let you know the what i get and how they are.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
+2 on the Held Phantom

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just picked up some Rev-it Jerez, and man these things are nice. As stated above, super comfortable right off the shelf. Much thanks to Revzilla for being the best motorcycle shop, well, ever.

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts