MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can get a Gloss Black Rear Hugger from here in good old UK?

The dogs

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Carbon hugger

Anyone know where i can get a Gloss Black Rear Hugger from here in good old UK?

The dogs
You will only find the carbon one's in Gloss Black mate, try Al at Design Corse - site sponsor.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Forum Sponsors

So what happened to supporting the forum sponsors guys. The people that pay to advertise on here and are prepared to put their names out there in order to help us get a honest service.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35

I think it is okay to add a link to some other unknown company if they offer something unique which our site sponsors don't offer. But to point a reasonably new member in another direction I think is rude and dangerous (how much do you know about this company).
I think one should send a PM to someone if you want to share something that undermines the sponsors. I know this because I have probably done the same thing in the past.
I for one will never say all site sponsors are fail-safe, but at least give them benefit of the doubt.
Just my 10cent's boys.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hahaha

Al please correct me if I'm wrong - do you do GRP gloss black huggers?
cheers Totale
Nice one mate, have you tried the other site sponsors :naughty:, or are you really trying to keep it in the UK :drummer:.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Donsy I may be wrong but 'thedogs' asked for "Gloss Black Rear Hugger from here in good old UK" so I assumed GRP as opposed to CF or plastic - last time I looked Design Corse didn't do GRP Obviously if they do That is the place to go

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hhhmm

Donsy I may be wrong but 'thedogs' asked for "Gloss Black Rear Hugger from here in good old UK" so I assumed GRP as opposed to CF or plastic - last time I looked Design Corse didn't do GRP Obviously if they do That is the place to go
Since I see you feel you have to play this game mate, show me how this other mob that you posted does GRP ? parts- other than carbon or plastic. My bad but I seem to find carbon only. That and the fact that I don't care much for the "here in the good old UK" thing when this is very much a international site. True, it is the mans choice, but nothing wrong with trying to help the site sponsors. And why are you shouting, I can't hear you :stickpoke.

·
Registered
851 Posts
No game Donsy - from the site - "Also offered in GRP, see drop down box for colours.
Additional colours available on request." 7 options I see - I have seen their stuff and it looks quality - My e-mails have been promptly replied to. Otherwise I wouldn't mention them...
Maybe I have done the same on Design Corse site and missed the GRP option?
I like to see before I buy so maybe that is what dogs is after - who knows and by now who cares
PS -Not shouting eyes aren't what they used to be and notebook got a small screen so set font to size 3 not using CAPS

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hahah

No game Donsy - from the site - "Also offered in GRP, see drop down box for colours.
Additional colours available on request." 7 options I see - I have seen their stuff and it looks quality - My e-mails have been promptly replied to. Otherwise I wouldn't mention them...
Maybe I have done the same on Design Corse site and missed the GRP option?
I like to see before I buy so maybe that is what dogs is after - who knows and by now who cares
PS -Not shouting eyes aren't what they used to be and notebook got a small screen so set font to size 3 not using CAPS
No worries mate, like Noel always says to me, "I understand English is not your first language Dons, so I will try to help you" , so what does GRP mean ? Hehehe

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I had a matt black MV hugger fitted at my 600 mile service on Friday and it was £38, bargain . The hugger, not the sevice! . £235 .

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Al please correct me if I'm wrong - do you do GRP gloss black huggers?
cheers Totale
Hi Totale,

Just seen this thread.

We indeed can get the GRP Huggers in black for the F4 & Brutale. Although we dont list them because there is only so many items we can stock at a time and offer via our website.

It would take a simple enquiry to us via PM or Email and we can get them made up within 10 days time prices around £70-80.

customers are free to choose whoever they want to purchase from and should they want our help we are always here to support their needs:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts