MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put on my 910R standard,Gladio/starfighter seats..I can move better that with standard leather seats (pieno fiore),especially if I use racing pants.Here in Italy you can buy this brand new original parts from some seller on this site www.motociclando.com with a good price.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Glad that I was able to see how it looks. It looks great! MV should have just done that from the beginning. I shall do the same to mine. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The pictures from the emoto site are not that clear. Do these seats have the red stitching?? Are they the real deal or "aftermarket" suppliers? Real leather?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
airfuel said:
The pictures from the emoto site are not that clear. Do these seats have the red stitching?? Are they the real deal or "aftermarket" suppliers? Real leather?
They are the official MV AGUSTA CORSE seats with with red stitching and they are real leather.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can also clean easly the Gladio/Starfighter seats no like 910R standard seats (pieno fiore).The Gladio/Starfighter seats are genuine MV Agusta Corse accessories.I paied its at Christmas from a italian private seller about 230€. You must use for the rear seat the iron support of 910R standard rear seat.

·
Registered
512 Posts
How hard is the riders seat to change out, does the tank have to come off and will the carbon solo seat still fit??

Thank you

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
the seat comes right off
turn the key
take off the pillion seat
then the rider's seat
takes 30 seconds, at most
Thanks Greg, looks like I might be putting an order in for the Starfighter/Gladio rider and pillion seats as well.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Bugger me! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sventekoz said:
Bugger me! :)
Well it's like a desease now I can't stop, good thing about this mining boom. Only a few more carbon bits and it's finished........so long as they shut the doors at emotouk, gee that TI exhaust looks good to. Must stop, must stop.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have had the same idea for a few weeks, mine should be here from emoto anytime. I was curious as to why this hadn't been brought up before, I couldn't bear the looks of the stock pillion any longer.

·
Registered
512 Posts
mvcorse said:
I have had the same idea for a few weeks, mine should be here from emoto anytime. I was curious as to why this hadn't been brought up before, I couldn't bear the looks of the stock pillion any longer.
Did you order both seats?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah, the pillion was really looking rough and I couldn't resist the looks of the rider's with the red pinstripe, so I went with both. The pics look as good as I had hoped. The only other idea I had come up with was to go with the Starfighter pillion, which is black/dark grey and change the tailsection color to the dark grey to match the top part of the tank. That seemed like a bunch of trouble and I took the easier way out. Sorry for the duplication, as they say, "great minds think alike."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts