MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put on my 910R standard,Gladio/starfighter seats..I can move better that with standard leather seats (pieno fiore),especially if I use racing pants.Here in Italy you can buy this brand new original parts from some seller on this site www.motociclando.com with a good price.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Glad that I was able to see how it looks. It looks great! MV should have just done that from the beginning. I shall do the same to mine. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can also clean easly the Gladio/Starfighter seats no like 910R standard seats (pieno fiore).The Gladio/Starfighter seats are genuine MV Agusta Corse accessories.I paied its at Christmas from a italian private seller about 230€. You must use for the rear seat the iron support of 910R standard rear seat.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
How hard is the riders seat to change out, does the tank have to come off and will the carbon solo seat still fit??

Thank you

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
the seat comes right off
turn the key
take off the pillion seat
then the rider's seat
takes 30 seconds, at most
Thanks Greg, looks like I might be putting an order in for the Starfighter/Gladio rider and pillion seats as well.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Bugger me! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sventekoz said:
Bugger me! :)
Well it's like a desease now I can't stop, good thing about this mining boom. Only a few more carbon bits and it's finished........so long as they shut the doors at emotouk, gee that TI exhaust looks good to. Must stop, must stop.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have had the same idea for a few weeks, mine should be here from emoto anytime. I was curious as to why this hadn't been brought up before, I couldn't bear the looks of the stock pillion any longer.

·
Registered
512 Posts
mvcorse said:
I have had the same idea for a few weeks, mine should be here from emoto anytime. I was curious as to why this hadn't been brought up before, I couldn't bear the looks of the stock pillion any longer.
Did you order both seats?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah, the pillion was really looking rough and I couldn't resist the looks of the rider's with the red pinstripe, so I went with both. The pics look as good as I had hoped. The only other idea I had come up with was to go with the Starfighter pillion, which is black/dark grey and change the tailsection color to the dark grey to match the top part of the tank. That seemed like a bunch of trouble and I took the easier way out. Sorry for the duplication, as they say, "great minds think alike."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts