MV Agusta Forum banner

Gladio restoration

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jgeraerts 
#1 ·
So my gladio has some chipping on the clearcoat of the fuel tank. Other parts also have light chipping.

I'm wondering how easy it would be to have the parts repainted? Are it decals under there or is it completely pinstriped?
I honestly want to keep the bike as original as possible, but the chips are a bit of an eyesore sometimes.

#4 ·
Hi donsy,

no not yet, really busy with doing work around the house that needs to be finished by winter. i also lacked the proper clic-r pliers to take off the clamps which have taken almost a month to come in to my local shop :(
bike will get a proper tune-up this winter (new seat upholstering, water pump install, filters & oil, spark plugs, rear wheel bearings, polishing up the headers / midpipe, "R" Corse exhausts) since i've decided to keep it instead off sell it.
I did already compare it to the current one, which is a good deal slimmer, so I expect to see the same difference as owners who installed the impeller & cover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.