MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching on this site for a little while I guess I have the fifth gladio kit in the USA. The bike is a 910R with full option kit #38/300. Only problem is the Marchesini wheels in the kit will not fit on the 910R so i'm waiting for the right set to come in. I have the original Marchesini gladio wheels in original packaging unopened if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JamesC said:
Front axle? I believe the rotors transfer.

Beautiful bike and congrats! Perhaps you have time for :later: before it rains :)
Yea the front axle is larger on the R's.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
:love: :love:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
JamesC said:
Front axle? I believe the rotors transfer.

Beautiful bike and congrats! Perhaps you have time for :later: before it rains :)
Would it than be only swap axle with bearings?
I would not swap the brembo wheels, I like them more than then the marchesinis, more elegant to me! congrats anyway.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Lookin' good :smoking:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Congrats, Looks nice :guitarist ......but I still like my red frame better. What do you want for the wheels?

·
Registered
312 Posts
welcome to the Gladio club ;)
looks nice on the RRRRrrrrrrrr :naughty:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
airfuel said:
The whole axle, lower forks and brake assemblies are totally different. Mostly the axle diameter. Not an easy fix.
I originally intended the question to help his marchesini purchase and suspect Hans was doing the same? I believe the axle is actually SMALLER on the R than the rest and I think Hans was thinking you could just utilize the same R axle with different inner diameter wheel bearings on new Marchesini's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts