MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding F4 since they came out in 2000, and in all that time I've never seen another bird riding an F4, surely there must be some on here...??:f4:

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
There have been a few female MV riders on the forum....SPR#87QT comes to mind.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I know at least two,no three! one dutch had a 750 in the past and the other is german and has a tamburini. an Italian has a f4 as well. so about one per country?

On brutales I know a hand full.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Well...and every girl must at least post a picture of her....kind of the forum rules really.... :naughty:

What are these noises in my head??? :crazyeyes :D

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
there was a young lady in California riding a Brutale but can't remember her name. I do remember she was very nice looking.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I remember one sassy lady who posted up a load of pics - but she took them back down again when the lechers got too personal. :jsm: Her name though......

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Seems like there was a girl from right here in central Illinois on here for awhile last year.....must must have got offended or something and hasn't been back. Too bad..I was going to look her up to go for a ride.:naughty:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I know of one- she rides an F4 750 very well and doesn't resemble a Lithuanian Gost Hearder with hairy worts and muffin ass cleavage

Far from it- go Gill ;0)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Awesome!

Unfortunately all we have in this town are a bunch of old, fat chicks on Harleys.:bawling:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Awesome!

Unfortunately all we have in this town are a bunch of old, fat chicks on Harleys.:bawling:
Careful Mike......my wife rides a Harley.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts