MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
her quote " Tried to be cool and patient... now totally pissed!"
"For Fred's Birthday I tried to buy him LOTS of MV Gear from Ferracci. From the beginning of the order it was a head-ache. 1st ~ you order, no confirmation email, so you don't really know if it ever went through... So you wait a couple of days, send a FYI email along the lines of - Hey just trying to be cool, ordered some stuff whats the status... NOTHING! Couple more days go by 2 more emails sent saying the same thing ~ still patient and cool the entire time~ NOTHING! So, call... (ofcourse I am the sweetest I can be because Fred is planning on purchasing from them somemore so don't want to piss them off.) I get and I QOUTE "oh sorry mame, 1/2 of your original order is not in and on back order... but we sent ONE shirt... Me - " When were you planning on telling me?" him - "It's on your shipping invoice in the package with the ONE shirt" " like that does me any good... because up till now I didn't even know anything went through... " I say " ahhh well sir you have to understand, this is ALL for a Birthday, and he really deserves this... (just to kiss ass ;) ) Can I atleast order some other stuff ??? Sure he says... place me on hold... what are you looking for... tell him ONE item... he places me on hold.... few minutes go by... still holding... few more... he comes back says I'm checking puts me back on hold... few more minutes... Still holding... He comes back, "mame I have to call and check everything that you want with the other place that we get this stuff from... Ok no big deal... Tell me exactly what you want and I will get back to you today..." sure I went... Then the nice man on the phone discusses with me that Euorpean sizes run small and he will order ONE size biggeer for me... I thanked him and we go...
NEXT DAY... nothing... call again... Hi me again... and now we are on a first name basis...you said that you were going to get a hold of me and I am concerned becasue I intially ordered this 3 weeks ago and his b-day is this week... sorry i'll get to you in a few.. and we will pick up the shipping to overnight but you still have to PAY regular ground... (in my head WTF I still have to pay for shipping?) ok whatever just get it to me... Get and email and a call a few hours later... So now I'm thinking YEAH finally... it is on it's way... And it was on its way alright...
Package gets here...
Hat - wrong bike on hat...
Shirt - wasn't sized up... to small
Shirt - wasn't sized up... to small
Long Sleeve SHirt - WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!!! Has a workmans pouch on the back of it... WTF! is that where the Italian's keep their wallets, in the back of their shirts???
Oh Yeah... I also got a super cool Lanyard for ALL my troubles.. (Yeah thanks guys!!!)
Post B- Day - as expected shirts are small... hat is the wrong bike but he said he is cool with it... and he said the same thing about the super cool pouches on the long sleeve shirts.... SO naturally the next step is to return the items... Right? Well obviously not to Ferracci... Birthday has been over with for about 2 weeks.. emailed still a very patient and sweet "Thank you so much for all your help... Guess what some things weren't right need to exchange... How do I go about doing this... Thank you in advance..." NOTHING!!! Shouldn't be surprised I guess looking at their track record so far, but god it is really starting to piss me off... That shit was expensevie and it has a pouch on the back what... was it so much for the extra pockets... I just want to exchange.. and buy more thats the kicker...

Fred is tired of hearing me bitch about the lack of customer service at Ferracci so he said "feel free to vent here, it's safe!!!" lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
god help themi f the guy taking those orders is helping on the bikes ...Luca bring ur own tools an check to make sure all ur bolts are tight

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
JamesC said:
Hey lay off FBF_Parts today. It's their birthday!! :)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look im staying like the swiss indifferent , but there is a women scorned in my house. god help u all , she knows where this forum is now . but all jokes aside i had a list of crap i wanted for my 1000r ill prob get it from the guys in atlanta if this doesnt work out .

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
This is bad. Especially if Ferracci start winning in AMA and people start buying parts from them/bikes. It will leave VERY sour tastes about MV AND Ferracci....and MV will be back at square 1 IMO...all because of one/couple bad experiances...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i know my girlfriend shes a first class shopper in any arena . she had more to say she said , she left out . i guesse my mom tried to buy me a hat or something an it was a mess. the biggest goof is that she values the price of the item to the service u get . she goes u know ur paying high end designer prices at this price for a t shirt . i said ok i like it so who cares , but , shes bought from high end designers so she knows they dont do buisness this way . thats where the hole in the chain is . if ur gonna charge 70 dollars for a t shirt , an u get a client base thats willing to pay it u have to serve them in a maner they are use to . or they feel like theres no real value in it .

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I had a similar run in with FBF and refuse to do bisiness with them.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Man, I got to tell ya that I had the same thing happen with me. No customer service at all with FBF and this is not something new. They have allways had issues in that dept and I now that I'm not the only one. Maybe FBF could partner up with Emoto :laughing:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is getting bad then . i had a crazy dream of taking a wad of cash to them on a road trip , dropping off my 1000r for a week . stay somewhere in the north east for a little va ka .then swing back by an pick it up all superbike kitted out 1000r of mine , with the cool stuff there building now for Luca's bike . guesse im dreaming . maybee we are all wrong maybee they dont need customers were just a pain . if thats true cool let me know ill prob still buy from u if u have good products but my level of expectation will be on track . for the record i still want a black mv hat an a hooded sweat shirt an i need a riding jacket a new helmet an a oil fitler an tool to take off the wheels an the filter tool so someones gonna get that money

·
Registered
126 Posts
great - i read this post a day late as i ordered AGIP oil and OEM filter for my Brutale 910 yesterday and paid already!!! dang - i guess the oil change will have to wait for a time as i deal with FBF. i was waiting for a confirmation email on my order - now i know why it has not shown yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts