1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I've seen our Ed ride that Brutie at Little Tally. That young fella gets every last bit out of her on the track.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
At least you could keep up with him.

·
Registered
24 Posts
good numbers indeed.. i'm going to dig my sheet out and post it too

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
Vagina gets stretched

Dyno Jet or FactoryPro dyno?

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the latest version DynoJet...the DynoJet rep was there assisting. This was at the "Brute Horsepower Shootout" event at Wyotech in Daytona. An annual event with the top dog winners posting really stupid numbers.....I will not be in the finals. LOL

There was supposed to be a video attached, but the YouTube upload failed. I'll try again.

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Pretty cool, Ed. What are the mods on "Va"?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Now that Noel has renamed 'Gina' to 'Vagina', you might think about changing her name to 'Eleanor' or 'Gladys'......:naughty:

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My Drop Box has the video: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/81681276/Gina on the Dyno.MOV

I'm still trying to get Youtube to load up

And GINA (that is her name) has the MV Corse stainless exhaust and ECU and a BMC air cleaner. Iridium plugs and normal maintenance. That's it.
Still waiting on the print out.

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Seems like a good number for essentially a stock bike with the ability to breathe!

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You tube video finally uploaded:

http://youtu.be/bNWQTZ1tQT0

I like the flames out the tail pipes on the decel. You can tell the best pulls...clean exhaust (no intermittent rich smoke puffs) and matching flames top and bottom can on the decel.
The operator was a bit confused by the lack of a red line on the tach until Chris (F4 owner in white shirt and clean shaven head) pointed out the shift light.

Oh yeah...and Pam's thumb is in the way for the first bit...then she figured it out. Thanks for making the video, Pam.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice, not a standard bike is it? Is it rear wheel power?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Those 910R's have some serious power. Was very surprised when I rode Randy's last year. :brutale: :yo:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Good figures indeed. My 910R made 135.65HP at the crank. Pretty similar. This was last year, after the Microtech was finetuned by Chris. What also matters is the smoothness of the curve. Mods : decat arrow headers, mid and twin cans, MWR air filter, airbox rubber limiters removed. I think I may already have posted the map.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well....Wyotech claims they had a computer crash and lost my run files....this is a picture cut from a video Pam made. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to get a clean shot before they cleared the screen.
I edited it as well as i could for clarity, but the reflections in the glass are pretty bad.

But here's the curve (for what it's worth).

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts