MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, got her put back together, but I am mid-project of switching to the Tamburini exhaust. Since I went with the Tamburini Stealth paint theme, might as well finish the job, so, Corse cans are off and new can is not here yet but I got her put back together and needed to at least start her up and see if she was back to her old self.

So, if you want to hear what demons escaping from hell must sound like, start up a 1078 with only Corse headers on and then rev it to 7k and hold it there. I heard the bike echo across the neighborhood and my skull hurt. It shook the house and sound so deep, so loud and so wicked that I can only compare it to standing next to the pits by a top fuel car at a drag track as it warms up. It made me happy. :) :yo:

Carbon Race Thunder can in route.

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Got any pics?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will when the exhaust gets here. The mostly finished bike is in my photo album. Well, it will never be "finished". :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
You only giggled because you knew what you were doing was naughty :stickpoke :smoking:

I had visions of your hot Brutale spitting flames and noise at the drags too :drummer: I'd like to see that :yo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts