MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From www.gg-quad-northamerica.com, "[GG Quad] is a 4 wheeled motorcycle and is unlike any other vehicle. It has a 1150cc twin-cylinder boxer engine with 95 hp at 7250 rpm. It's maximum torque is 74 lb-ft at 5500 rpm. It weighs 880 pounds. It's design is very aerodynamic and it's maximum speed is 115+ mph. The handling is extremely comfortable, even on long trips. It has a differential (great for on the street!). The quad also has 4 disc brakes with 4 pistons on each brake."

SWEET! :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i've seen it on the road. it was at a bravo burger bike night (huntington beach, ca) about 3 months ago.

the engineering and parts were top notch. impressive machining.

it's about the size of a golf cart (wheelbase & track)

alex

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too, would rather have an Ariel Atom. But then I'd rather have a new 910R, too! Good pics of the GG, though - thanks.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Both vehicles look like amazing!! I would want which ever one went faster :later: you just can't argue with speed.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It would make a hell of a golf cart, :smoking: but I'm willing to bet the club Captain wouldn't be too pleased if you chewed up the fairways with a few donuts during your round :loser:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Parental Advisory
Explicit Content

That's sucks
Sincerely i hate this fookin quad who will gonna leave the freerider out of their favorite spot.
This type of vehicule is gonna roll in our forest here and pedestrian hate that,they will confond quad and bikers and all will gonna leave our favorite trails 'cause of this type of machine!
I HATE THEM THAT SUCKS (to conclude;) and sorry for big word)(children please do not reproduce this word i'm just a bad guy) :shitfan: :bandit: :flamethro :2up:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pigiolino said:
Very interesting toy Randy.
And how many euros for it?
pier
At today's FX rate, it's about 39.000 EUR. A bit pricey for a street quad, but it looks fun as hell.

I like the other concepts for which folks replied with links. They seem more like cars.

Regardless, whichever one you prefer, they're all cool alternatives and would be a kick in the pants to ride/drive!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts